Cosmetic Dentistry and Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Restore your smile to its full health, functionality, and beauty with our Cosmetic Dentistry and Full Mouth Rehabilitation services at Best Impressions Dental. Whether you have experienced tooth loss, decay, trauma, or other dental health issues, our expert team will design a comprehensive, personalized treatment plan to address your specific needs.
We utilize cutting-edge technology such as an iTero scanner and Tekscan to ensure you receive the highest quality care. Our full restoration and rehabilitation services aim to improve not only your smile but also your function, boosting your confidence and quality of life.
A dental crown also known as a dental cap is a dental treatment that entirely caps or encloses a tooth or a dental implant.
- This treatment may be needed when the health of a tooth is threatened by a large cavity.
- Full tooth coverage to protect damaged teeth
- Cosmetic reasoning due to wear and tear on teeth.
A dental veneer is a layer of porcelain that covers the frontal portion of a tooth for esthetic/cosmetic purposes.
- This treatment may be needed if large restoration on anterior teeth breaks down or a patient has a lot of incisal wear on anterior(front) teeth.
- A veneer is only partial coverage, it does not cover the back side of the tooth.
A bridge is a fixed dental restoration used to replace one or more missing teeth by connecting an artificial tooth definitively to adjacent teeth or dental implants